Financial planning is the process of collecting information about your existing financial products and goals, to ensure that you have the proper strategies in place to meet them. Sometimes we find that people are well positioned to achieve their goals and sometimes we find there are gaps in their plans.
Our process will help you find out if you are on track to meet your goals, or if you need to adjust your current strategies to ensure you meet your goals:
- Diagnostic of current situation
- Discovery of future needs and goals
- Presentation of investment plan.
- Our recommendations for moving forward and details about our investment approach.
Mutual Commitment Meeting
- Confirmation of Commitment.
- Begin preparation of advanced plan: a comprehensive evaluation of the entire range of your financial needs, with our recommendations for moving forward. Furthermore, we meet with our network of highly specialized professionals, so they can evaluate all aspects of your financial situation and devise appropriate solutions and planning processes.
Follow Up Meeting
- Organization of account paperwork
Regular Progress Meetings Commence
- These meetings can be at the request of the advisor or the client.
- Review of progress, and implementation of advanced plan.